PERSONAL TRAINING & NUTRITION SUPPORT
Hi there, and welcome to Fitmission PT, offering Personal Training and Nutritional Advice in Winchester, Basingstoke and the surrounding areas, North Waltham, Overton, Steventon, Ashe and Oakley.
Most people want to get fit, lose weight and generally feel good. I won’t say that it is easy, but if you are ready to make some changes, I can help you.
It is said that good nutrition accounts for 80% of what can be achieved from a successful weight loss program with exercise only accounting for the other 20%.
So, as well as helping you with a bespoke exercise program, I will guide you through the nutrition maze, offering you structured nutritional advice, meal plans, ideas and recipes, and healthy eating advice,which will help you stay on track and ultimately achieve your fitness goals. I can even help you with your weekly shopping, ensuring you make the right food choices.
A great resource for nutrition and exercise can be found here
I believe that personal training should be a partnership. If you are willing to put the time and effort in to make some changes, then I am willing to support you 100%.
So if you are looking for personal training in Winchester, Basingstoke, or the surrounding areas, give me a call today and we can arrange a free initial meeting to discuss your goals and I can tell you more about how I work and how we can achieve your goals together.
I very much look forward to hearing from you, 07985 571644